Form 1098-T Tuition Statement Information
Students, you can access your Form 1098-T on the ECSI Heartland website. Hard copies will be mailed by January 31st to the student’s permanent mailing address as listed in the student’s Star account.
Prior year Form 1098-T for the calendar year 2016 are available on-line through ECSI Heartland. If you need a Form 1098-T for the calendar year 2015 or prior, please contact the WVU Tax Services unit directly at email@example.com or at 304.293.3379 extension 3. Form 1098-T will not be issued to our International students unless requested by the student. An International student considered a Non-Resident Alien (NRA) for income tax purposes generally is not eligible for the various educational tax credits and/or deductions. The IRS therefore does not require WVU to issue Form 1098-T to International students. If you are an International student and have questions concerning this situation, please contact WVU Tax Services.
Feel free to contact ECSI Heartland with questions concerning your Form 1098-T through on-line chat or 866.428.1098.
Commonly asked 1098-T Tuition Statement Questions
- Can Form 1098-T be received before the calendar year ends or earlier in January?
Can WVU email me a copy of Form 1098-T?
- Did WVU send a copy of Form 1098-T to the IRS?
- Form 1098-T Tuition Statement [pdf]
- How can I obtain Form 1098-T for a prior calendar year?
- Is Form 1098-T available on the internet?
- Student Address Change information
What do I do with a Form 1098-T?
What if the information on your Form 1098-T is incorrect?
- What is a Form 1098-T?
When will Form 1098-T be available?
- Why did I not receive a Form 1098-T?