Skip to main content

1098-T - Address Change

Student Address Change

Tax Services would like to remind you to update your mailing address to ensure you receive both your Form 1098-T and Form W-2 (for students that are also employees). It is important that your address information is current in both the Star Student Information System and in the payroll system. Address updates in the Star Student Information System can be processed by selecting the “STAR” tab and then the “Personal Information” tab in the Star Student Information System.

Payroll address updates can be processed through the “MyHR” tab in MyAccess or through your EBO. To ensure that your Form W-2 is mailed to the correct address, you will need to update your address for payroll purposes between now and the end of the calendar year.

For current student employees, your Form W-2 is also available via eNODS. Printed forms for the prior year will be mailed to all current and former employees by the end of January of each year.