Skip to main content

I just received my W-2 form for the wages I earned last year. Can I file my taxes now?

  • Not necessarily. If you are from a country which has a tax treaty with the U.S., or you received a U.S. based scholarship or fellowship, you may also receive Form 1042-S from the Tax Services Unit. You will need both forms before you can file.