Skip to main content

If there is an error on the International Student Employee’s time card, what should I do?

All time card errors should first be processed through the EBO by following the chain of command.    
(1) The International Student Employee should report the error to their immediate supervisor;
(2) The supervisor should report the error to their EBO.

If the EBO is unable to correct the error, the EBO should contact Tax Services at 304.293.3379 extension 3 or at

NOTE: Tax Services should be contacted only if there is an error or issue with the timecard.  Please direct all other concerns by the International Student Employee to the Office of International Students and Scholars.

Supervisors should direct concerns to their EBO and then the International Students and Scholars Services.