Skip to main content

When are Forms W-2 and 1042-S available and how do I receive them?

  • Forms W-2 and 1042-S are forms used to report to you and the IRS how much money you received in a year and if any tax was withheld from those payments. The W-2 and the 1042-S are mailed out to you by January 31st. It is necessary to have these forms to complete your federal tax return.